CHOOSE YOUR REPORT OPTION
Note: Charges to your account will be made in CAD Dollars. Converted prices are provided as a convenience and are only an estimate based on average exchange rates.
- SAMPLE REPORT
- HOW IT WORKS
INFECTIOUS DISEASES REPORT
The Infectious Diseases Risk and Response Profile highlights specific genomic and non-genomic risk factors of getting infected, and your risk of complications from an infectious disease. All of this from your genetic data, including existing results from 23&Me or Ancestry.
This report is designed to give you an understanding of your likely risk and response to COVID-19 and other infectious diseases. All of this is possible through a combination of your genetic data and non-genetic factors. Upload existing data from 23&me or Ancestry to access your report today, or buy our test and start your journey.
THE ANSWER IS IN YOUR DNA
Understand your risk of infection and a give your family the best chance against COVID-19
Learn how your body would respond to COVID19 and what you can do to improve your chances of fighting off an infection
Get recommendations on your diet, fitness and lifestyle to bolster up your body’s defences
Get actionable insights on mental health so you can implement winning strategies to beat lockdown stress and isolation
Download the sample snippet of our infectious disease report to get an idea of what you will get in your personalized report.
I HAVE AN EXISTING DNA REPORT
- Purchase "I have an existing report"
- You will receive an confirmation email and an email to upload your existing DNA report.
- After you upload your existing report, you will get your infectious disease report within 24 hours.
I NEED TO TAKE THE DNA TEST
- If you need to take a DNA test, your test will arrive in 1-3 business days after you complete your purchase
- You will receive a saliva sample kit with return instructions. No blood required!
- Using your pre-paid envelope, ship your completed sample back to our HQ.
- Your results will be delivered to you within 4-6 weeks of receiving your sample.
how to collect your saliva